Advanced Tuning Instructions
RECORD CURRENT SADDLE POSITION
– Saddle height from bottom bracket to saddle rails
– Reach from saddle to handlebars
– Saddle tilt
– Remove current seatpost and saddle
– Insert Kinekt Post into your bike then attach saddle onto the post
– Use the spring calculator using your weight and riding position to determine recommended springs
– Install recommended springs. Refer to the spring change video on shown above.
SET SADDLE HEIGHT
– First set side link tension indicator to ‘1’ using the tuning bolt on the rear of the Kinekt Post
– Set saddle 2cm higher than current saddle height to approximate initial sag when seated
ESTABLISH A FIRM FOUNDATION
– Sit on your bike in your normal riding position
– Tighten the tuning bolt until the saddle no longer moves when going from seated riding position to out of the saddle
– Eliminate both initial sag and pedal induced bounce
RESET SADDLE POSITION
– Use previously recorded measurements
– Height, reach and tilt
CUSTOMIZE COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE
– From the foundation setting, loosen tuning bolt until desired feel and performance is achieved
High Performance – (0 to 1 turn) firm feel / minimal cushion and travel.
Great for race environments or smooth roads.
All-Terrain – (1-2 turns) moderate cushion and travel
All around riders or commuters. Balanced comfort and performance.
Leisure – (2+ turns) most cushion and travel
Comfort setting; softest ride for all terrains.
Questions? We are always happy to assist you – 360-392-8302